There are parallels in structure between Satan’s kingdom and Jesus’ kingdom with Yahwey’s (Jehovah’s) oversight as Almighty. See Powerful women of Revelation…
- Talking about Satan, Luke 4:5,6 “So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it.” – This shows that Satan had been given this authority from Jehovah most likely before he sinned (see Why Satan ..)
- Revelation 5:12 states of Jesus: “…The Lamb that was slaughtered is worthy to receive the power and riches and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and blessing.”
- Daniel 4:17 “By the decree of watchers the thing is, and [by] the saying of holy ones the request is, to the intent that people living may know that the Most High is Ruler in the kingdom of mankind and that to the one whom he wants to, he gives it and he sets up over it even the lowliest one of mankind.” This shows us that although Satan has a great deal of God given authority, it is still subject to Jehovah’s authority (Zechariah 3:1,2 ; Luke 22:31), and happily Satan will lose his authority when it is finally judged against and given to Jesus (Revelation 11:15). Jehovah still causes kings to rise and fall according to his will. Although it is sad that Satan sinned and opposes Jehovah’s will. To see more on this and to use reason on why Jehovah allowed suffering see the Why Satan… link. This oversight of Jehovah toward Jesus is also shown in Psalms 100:1 “The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: “Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for you feet” ” It is also shown at Matthew 20:23 where Jesus stated “…but this sitting down at my right hand and at my left is not mine to give, but it belongs to those for whom it has been prepared by my Father.”
- The main difference between Satan and Jesus is that Jesus seeks his father’s desire (which is based on love) and Satan seeks his own (which is based on greed).
Both Jesus and Satan were (and are) to cover or protect mankind.
- Referring to Satan, Ezekiel 28:13-14: “In Eden, the garden of God, you proved to be….You are the anointed cherub that is covering ..” – Due to Satan’s position, it is hard to think he would be charged with protecting anything else but the perfect humans – This is speculation but I think it is correct.
- Referring to Jesus’ protection during his reign, Revelation 21:3 : “…”Look! The tent of God is with mankind..”
It is important to realize that Jesus acts as Jehovah’s representative in many prophesies. Jesus is a separate entity from his father Jehovah. However, he does the will of his father, unlike Satan. I could go over many scriptures about this until rocks turn into sand. But if one can study the book of John they should be able to see that Jesus and his father are one in the sense that they are one in unity of purpose – the same as with Jesus and his followers. Case closed.
Although Jehovah has had groups of people to call his people, they all had imperfection creep in. Solomon, although the wisest human to live other then Jesus, ended up apostatizing. The Israelites of old ended up apostatizing. Christians of the first century were foretold in Acts 20:30 that from within the congregation itself, apostasy would occur: “and from among YOU yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.”
Many organizations claim to be God’s people and organization and provide works to try to prove it. But the religious leaders in Jesus day did the same and yet he called them offspring of serpents. They had lost their way and were not interested in seeking truth that might threaten their establishment. They thus placed themselves above God’s truth!
There is a group that will be cleansed and accepted by the Almighty, in the near future. This group will rule with Jesus as their king and with righteousness. This group is one of two mentioned in Revelation chapter six and Daniel chapter eleven. This group will be called “My witnesses” by God. But only after they undergo a cleansing will God accept them. Whether we are part of that group or not, scriptures mention blessings for those who side with God!